Creare offers an informal work environment with challenging careers, superb colleagues, and the comprehensive benefits package described below. (Please note that some benefits are subject to eligibility and plan documentation/guidelines.)
- Vacation (3 weeks/year; after 8 years of service, vacation accrual increases to 4 weeks/year and after 15 years of service, 5 weeks/year)
- Sick Time (7 days/year)
- Corporate Holidays (8 days/year – designated by Creare)
- Floating Holidays/Personal Time (2 days/year)
Insurance – Effective your first day of work.
- Medical Coverage (multiple plans to choose from, premiums shared)
- Basic Life and AD&D Insurance (1X annual earnings, employer paid)
- Short- and Long-Term Disability (60% income replacement, employer paid)
- Additional Life and AD&D Insurance for Employee and Dependents (voluntary, employee paid)
Flexible Spending Accounts (Section 125 Plans, Debit Cards Available)
- Dependent Care
401(k) Plan. Comprehensive 401(k) plan offerings are available. Creare provides a 3% safe harbor employer contribution to all eligible participants.
Bonus. Annual bonus paid to eligible employees every year since 1986 based on the financial performance of the company.
Flexible Hours. Individual working schedules may be modified within a reasonable range to meet employee needs.
- Employee Assistance Program
- Creare Trails for walking/hiking
- Employee-championed activities including volleyball, soccer, touch football, canoe/kayak outings, etc.
- Subsidized onsite exercise classes
- Other wellness events such as lunch & learn presentations, chair massages, cooking classes, etc.
- Corporate membership providing discounts with local fitness facility
- Secure bike rack
- Outdoor patio and picnic tables
- Showers on-site
- Ergonomic evaluations and accommodations
Creare Community Strengthening
- Monthly Summer Cookouts for employees on our patio
- Two semi-annual Corporate Meetings
- Holiday Breakfast and Raffle
- Holiday Party (dinner and dancing, employees and guests)
- Annual Celebration for employees with 5+ years of service
- Special Gatherings championed by employees including Wild Game Lunch, Chili & Baking Competitions/Potlucks, Holiday Bagels & Lox
- Creare Wear – periodic choice of clothing with Creare’s logo
- Family Parties for employees and their families
- And more!
The link below leads to the machine-readable files that are made available in response to the federal Transparency in Coverage Rule and includes negotiated service rates and out-of-network allowed amounts between health plans and healthcare providers. The machine-readable files are formatted to allow researchers, regulators, and application developers to more easily access and analyze data.